In 2020, the Association of English Law was established in the Czech Republic as a society for lawyers who are dually qualified as both Czech attorneys as well as Solicitors of England and Wales. I was honored by my colleagues who elected me to be the first president of the association. I look forward to using this opportunity to further the goals of the association which include promotion of English law as legal system of choice for cross-border contracts, facilitating education in English law, developing industry standards and improving quality of legal services provided by association members to their clients. Further information can be found at association web pages: https://anglickepravo.cz/en/
- Association of English Law
- Rozmysl a uvážení u trestného činu vraždy: Zamyšlení nad problematikou premeditace v českém trestním právu
- Nepřípustnost důkazů v trestním řízení: Srovnání institutu nepřípustnosti důkazů v českém a anglickém právu
- Covid-19 and Rent Delay Measure – Trap or opportunity?
- Entitlement to compensation in respect of Covid-19 measures